Radical Studios, the company that helped ‘Oblivion’ director Joseph Kosinski develop artwork based on his graphic novel that he later used to pitch ‘Oblivion’ to the studios, has released their first app,..based on ‘Oblivion’ of course!
The FREE app, available on iTunes here for iPhone & iPad, gives the user a glimpse into the graphic novel world of ‘Oblivion’ that Joseph Kosinski first saw in his head, and Radical Studios now make real with the release of this app.
App users can get an interactive reading experience including full access to the first chapter of the still unpublished graphic novel, ‘Oblivion’ by clicking on the accompanying images.
Here’s Radical Studio’s Donna Hood and her explanation of the ‘Oblivion’ app:
- Official Site: OblivionMovie.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Oblivion
- Twitter: Twitter.com/OblivionMovie
- What Is Your Favorite Memory? EarthIsAMemory.com
- Click here for International Premiere dates & locations
- Click here for International Film opening dates & sites
- Search TomCruise.com for ‘Oblivion’
Leave us a comment below and be sure to connect with the entire TomCruise.com community on Twitter, Facebook, WhoSay, Orkut, Gree, Sina Weibo, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, VK, and Tencent Weibo. Plus, get all the latest news and insider information when you sign up for the TomCruise.com official newsletter today!
Tom’s Film and Events Calendar…