Tom was a guest on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Friday night on NBC…
If you recall, the last time Tom spent time with Jimmy, Tom soaked him to the bone in the game of ‘Water War,’ so this time, it seems Jimmy was ‘egging’ to get even…
The two talk about Tom’s pilot license, going to space, ‘Oblivion,’ and even David Bowie!
In the first clip, while discussing ‘Oblivion,’ Jimmy gets super fired up about a supposed twist in the middle of the movie that has him saying “WHAAAT?!?!”
So to all of our international friends, SHHHH! Keep quiet! Don’t spoil the surprise for us peeps in the U.S., since ‘Oblivion’ doesn’t open here until Friday!!
Join the ‘Oblivion’ community at these official sites:
- Official Site: OblivionMovie.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Oblivion
- Twitter: Twitter.com/OblivionMovie
- What Is Your Favorite Memory? EarthIsAMemory.com
- Click here for International Premiere dates & locations
- Click here for International Film opening dates & sites
- Search TomCruise.com for ‘Oblivion’
Leave us a comment below and be sure to connect with the entire TomCruise.com community on Twitter, Facebook, WhoSay, Orkut, Gree, Sina Weibo, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, VK, and Tencent Weibo. Plus, get all the latest news and insider information when you sign up for the TomCruise.com official newsletter today!
Tom’s Film and Events Calendar…