HERE IT IS! The ‘Ghost Protocol’ movie poster AUTOGRAPHED at the top by Tom! And it can be yours if, well..ahem, ”Your mission, should you choose to accept it” is……SIGN UP for our monthly Tom Cruise newsletter!
Yep, that’s all there is to it.
Signing up for the Tom Cruise Newsletter enters you into a random drawing to take place on January 28th, 2013 that will result in ONE lucky fan taking home the Tom Cruise signed ‘Ghost Protocol’ poster!
The poster measures about 27″ (68.6cm) X 40″ (101.6cm). Tom’s signature is clearly featured at the top. And for real movie collectors…it is rolled and shipped in a tube. Not folded!
WAIT! You’re already a newsletter subscriber? GREAT NEWS then,…you are already automatically eligible for the drawing on January 28th!
Well? What are you waiting for? SIGN UP FOR YOUR CHANCE TO SNAG THE TOM CRUISE SIGNED GHOST PROTOCOL POSTER!!! because this blog just might self destruct in five seconds…
5…4…3…2…, er, wait a second…Da RULES:
- Open to all international Tom Cruise fans age 13 or older.
- The recipient of the signed poster will be randomly selected on January 28th from our Tom Cruise newsletter subscriber base ONLY. Attempted registration through any other means will not be applicable. One entry/newsletter subscription per person only. Duplicates/multiple email address entries will be disqualified.
- The recipient must have a physical mail address.
- If you’ve previously received a Tom Cruise autographed poster from TomCruise.com you are ineligible.
- The chosen recipient must respond to our congratulatory email within 48hrs to be eligible to receive the poster. If there is no response within 48hrs, the first recipient will be nullified and a second recipient will be chosen and so on until a qualified recipient appears.
- TomCruise.com reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event the poster is lost or damaged.
Leave us a comment below and be sure to connect with the entire TomCruise.com community on Twitter, Facebook, WhoSay, Orkut, Gree, Sina Weibo, Google+, Tumblr, and Tencent Weibo. Plus, get all the latest news and insider information when you sign up for the TomCruise.com official newsletter today!
Tom’s Film and Events Calendar…